N.306 (GRID) Notebook. Slim / Traveler's notebook size [G]
2nd Generation of Soumkine's GRID Notebook — N.306.
• The N.306 is manufactured using traditional bookbinding technique: sewn by threads, it lies 180 degrees flat on the surface for a better experience.
• To give you more space for your notes on the same layout, we reduced the grid spacing from 5 mm to 4.85 mm.
• Black spine is protected with high-resistant Fedrigoni paper, which was also used by German camera manufacturer Leica in its “Paper Skin" special edition.
• 140 numbered pages (260 or 380 numbered pages as option)
• Slim size is 4.3 × 8.3 inches (11 × 21 cm) fits the Traveler's Notebook
• 4.85 mm square grid
• Vertical line and page numbers in Red Salmon color
• 70 gsm premium quality Italian paper
• Excellent for Fountain pens
• Warm ivory color
• High-resistant Black spine for better protection
• Soft textured cover
• End-sheets in cinnamon color
• Notebooks and Sketchbook guide on the last layout
• Every single notebook has a unique number
Slowly handcrafted in Paris, France.
Cover type: Softcover
Binding: Thread & Cold Glue
Page Numbering: Yes
Sheet Color: Ivory
Size Depth: 8 mm (140 pages), 14 mm (260 pages), 20 mm (380 pages)
Weight: 179 g (140 pages), 278 g (260 pages), 363 g (380 pages)