"Vintage" N.308 (RULED) Notebook. Slim / Traveler's notebook size
The inspiration for the Vintage Capsule came from Soumkine’s private collection of antique stationery from Parisian private schools, insurance companies, and banks.
Making notes or sketches in a Soumkine Vintage notebook is like stepping back in time.
•The N.308 is manufactured using traditional bookbinding technique: sewn by threads, it lies 180 degrees flat on the surface for a better experience.
• To give you more space for your notes on the same layout, we reduced the square grid from 5 mm to 3.88 mm.
• Black spine is protected with high-resistant Fedrigoni paper, which was also used by German camera manufacturer Leica in its “Paper Skin" special edition.
• 160 numbered pages (280 numbered pages as an option)
• Slim size is 4.3 × 8.3 inches (11 × 21 cm) fits the Traveler's Notebook.
• Ruled 7.76 mm line space
• 70 gsm premium quality Italian paper
• Excellent for Fountain pens
• Table of Contents
• Warm ivory color
• High-resistant Black spine for better protection
• Soft textured cover
• End-sheets in cinnamon color
• Notebooks and Sketchbook guide on the last layout
• Every single notebook has a unique number
Slowly handcrafted in Paris, France.
Cover type: Softcover
Binding: Thread & Cold Glue
Page Numbering: Yes
Sheet Color: Ivory
Size Depth: 8 mm (160 pages), 14 mm (280 pages)
Weight: 192 g (160 pages), 310 g (280 pages)