N. 317 (Universal Planner). 100% Cotton Paper. Traveler's Slim size
4th Gen of Soumkine's absolute best seller — The Universal Planner.
With Universal Planner you can make a Diary, a Planner and a Notebook on the same page. Start using the Universal Planner when you want, and how you want. Thanks to the special marks on each page you can make a weekly, monthly, or even daily layout. Works perfectly as a simple grid notebook for your memos or sketches. That's why we call this notebook the Universal planner.
• The Universal v.4.0 is made entirely of 100% Cotton paper, with no wood fibers involved.
• Manufactured using traditional bookbinding technique: sewn by threads, it lies 180 degrees flat on the surface.
• Black spine is protected with high-resistant Fedrigoni paper, which was also used by German camera manufacturer Leica in its “Paper Skin" special edition.
Other upgrades of small features and performance improvements, based on your kind feedback and comments.
Why 100% Cotton Paper
• Archival museum-quality paper. Remains white for more than 200 years.
• Beautiful smooth texture for an excellent writing experience.
• Works perfectly with any king of fountain pens, even the most leaky ones.
• History to be proud of: our 100% cotton paper is made by on same paper mill in Italy as the one Napoleon and Beethoven used.
• The most sustainable paper type with least environmental footprint. No trees were cut to produce it.
• 64 numbered pages (128 numbered pages as an option)
• 2 pages of Table of Contents
• Slim size is 4.3 × 8.3 inches (11 × 21 cm)
• Universal 3.88 mm grid layout
• 120 gsm ultra-premium quality Italian paper
• Made of 100% Recycled Cotton
• Natural White color
• End-sheets in cinnamon color
• Perfect for calligraphy, writing, and drawing
• Every single notebook has a unique number
Cover type: Softcover
Binding: Thread & Cold Glue
Page Numbering: Yes
Sheet Color: Natural White
Size Depth: 8 mm (64 pages), 14 mm (128 pages)
Weight: 179 g (64 pages), 278 g (128 pages)
Slowly handcrafted in Paris.
MADE IN FRANCE