N.306 (GRID) Notebook. Slim / Traveler's notebook size [C]
2nd Generation of Soumkine's GRID Notebook — N.306.
• The N.306 brings the incredible new binding method: sewing by threads, which lets your notebook laying flat for a better experience.
• To give you more space for your notes on the same layout, we reduced the grid spacing from 5 mm to 4.85 mm.
• Black spine is protected with high-resistant Fedrigoni paper, which was also used by German camera manufacturer Leica in its “Paper Skin" special edition.
• 140 numbered pages (260 or 380 numbered pages as option)
• Pale rose flyleaf with Personal Data and Table of Contents
• Slim size is 4.3 × 8.3 inches (11 × 21 cm) fits the Traveler's Notebook
• 4.85 mm square grid
• Vertical line and page numbers in Red Salmon color
• 70 gsm premium quality Italian paper
• Excellent for Fountain pens
• Warm ivory color
• High-resistant Black spine for better protection
• Soft textured cover
• End-sheets with printed pattern
• Notebooks and Sketchbook guide on the last layout
• Every single notebook has a unique number
Slowly handcrafted in Paris, France.
Cover type: Softcover
Binding: Thread & Cold Glue
Page Numbering: Yes
Sheet Color: Ivory
Size Depth: 8 mm (140 pages), 14 mm (260 pages), 20 mm (380 pages)
Weight: 179 g (140 pages), 278 g (260 pages), 363 g (380 pages)
PLEASE NOTE, there is no refund for the digital products.
Return & refunds policy for the physical products:
You may return your order within 15 days of receipt. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Please, send your order and its original packaging to:
Once your return is received, we will send you an email and then your refund will be proceeded.
Shipping costs are non-refundable. When you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Please note that it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
The Soumkine Team works from the Soumkine atelier, located in Paris near Le parc des Buttes-Chaumont, overseeing the journey of each product from inception to production.
We hand-craft every single product, working closely with local suppliers and partners in Paris and other regions across the country to produce a bone fide French brand.
When we say Soumkine is made in France, we mean it.