Sketchbook. A5 size. Wasabi Color.
2nd Generation of Soumkine's Mixed-Media Sketchbook.
When you want a place to scribble notable quotes and perfect lines of poetry or to sketch ideas and capture spring blooms with watercolor, you want a paper where the pen doesn’t scratch, the ink doesn’t bleed, and the brush glides effortlessly across the page.
This upgrade also contains a lot of small features and performance improvements, based on your kind feedback and comments:
• Sewing by threads, which lets your sketchbook laying flat for a better experience.
• Black spine is protected by using high-resistant paper by Fedrigoni. You can find the same paper on the Leica x Fedrigoni collaboration.
• 120 pages (240 pages as option)
• Pale rose flyleaf with ruled layout
• A5 size is 8.3 × 5.8 inches (210 × 148 mm)
• 140 gsm premium quality Italian paper
• Excellent for Fountain pens
• Handles a moderate use of watercolor and gouache.
• Warm ivory color
• High-resistant Black spine for better protection
• Soft textured cover
• End-sheets with printed pattern
• Notebooks and Sketchbook guide on the last layout
• Every single notebook has a unique number
Slowly handcrafted in Paris, France.
Cover type: Softcover
Binding: Thread & Cold Glue
Page Numbering: Yes
Sheet Color: Ivory
Size Depth: 8 mm (120 pages), 14 mm (240 pages)
Weight: 322 g (120 pages), - g (240 pages)
PLEASE NOTE, there is no refund for the digital products.
Return & refunds policy for the physical products:
You may return your order within 15 days of receipt. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Please, send your order and its original packaging to:
Once your return is received, we will send you an email and then your refund will be proceeded.
Shipping costs are non-refundable. When you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Please note that it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
The Soumkine Team works from the Soumkine atelier, located in Paris near Le parc des Buttes-Chaumont, overseeing the journey of each product from inception to production.
We hand-craft every single product, working closely with local suppliers and partners in Paris and other regions across the country to produce a bone fide French brand.
When we say Soumkine is made in France, we mean it.