2021 Weekly planner A6-Pocket Size
This year we set out on a mission to produce a planner you always asked for. Over the past 12 months, we were carefully listening to your feedback, including both praise and criticism.
We are constantly learning from you, improving our skills and perfecting our products. And we believe that Soumkine 2021 Weekly is the best planner that we ever created.
Someone can claim that it's a baby of Hobonichi Techo and Bullet Journal. We say that it's the result of our love for paper and passion for creating world-class products.
• One book for whole 2021 year.
• Red Salmon color for Sunday in monthly and weekly layouts.
• Month indicator on weekly spreads.
• 46 numbering pages for notes with a table of contents.
• The 19-century World map "the Time of the World" illustrated by our founder Fiodor Sumkin.
• Habit Tracker to become a better version of yourself.
• A6 size is 5.9 × 8.3 inches (10.5 × 14.5 cm)
• Monthly and weekly layout for 2021
• 12 monthly and 54 weekly spreads in book
• 260 pages with notes and a table of contents
• 70 gsm premium quality Italian paper
• Excellent for Fountain pens
• Warm ivory color
• Black spine
• Every single notebook has a unique number
Slowly handcrafted in Paris, France.
MADE IN FRANCE
PLEASE NOTE, there is no refund for the digital products.
Return & refunds policy for the physical products:
You may return your order within 15 days of receipt. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Please, send your order and its original packaging to:
Once your return is received, we will send you an email and then your refund will be proceeded.
Shipping costs are non-refundable. When you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Please note that it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
The Soumkine Team works from the Soumkine atelier, located in Paris near Le parc des Buttes-Chaumont, overseeing the journey of each product from inception to production.
We hand-craft every single product, working closely with local suppliers and partners in Paris and other regions across the country to produce a bone fide French brand.
When we say Soumkine is made in France, we mean it.