Sketchbook. B6 size. Wasabi Color.
2nd Generation of Soumkine's Mixed-Media Sketchbook 'Pages'.
When you want a place to scribble notable quotes and perfect lines of poetry or to sketch ideas and capture spring blooms with watercolor, you want a paper where the pen doesn’t scratch, the ink doesn’t bleed, and the brush glides effortlessly across the page.
This upgrade also contains a lot of small features and performance improvements, based on your kind feedback and comments:
• The 'Pages' Sketchbook is manufactured using traditional bookbinding technique: sewn by threads, it lies 180 degrees flat on the surface for a better experience.
• Black spine is protected with high-resistant Fedrigoni paper, which was also used by German camera manufacturer Leica in its “Paper Skin" special edition.
• 120 pages (240 pages as an option)
• B6 size is 4.9 × 6.9 inches (12.5 × 17.6 сm)
• 140 gsm premium quality Italian paper
• Excellent for Fountain pens
• Handles a moderate use of watercolor and gouache
• Warm ivory color
• High-resistant Black spine for better protection
• Soft textured cover
• End-sheets in cinnamon color
• Notebooks and Sketchbook guide on the last layout
• Every single notebook has a unique number
Slowly handcrafted in Paris, France.
Cover type: Softcover
Binding: Thread & Cold Glue
Page Numbering: Yes
Sheet Color: Ivory
Size Depth: 8 mm (120 pages), 14 mm (240 pages)
Weight: 484 g (120 pages), 864 g (240 pages)