N.307 (Universal Planner). Slim / Traveler's notebook size
This upgrade also contains a lot of small features and performance improvements, based on your kind feedback and comments:
• The Universal v.4.0 is manufactured using traditional bookbinding technique: sewn by threads, it lies 180 degrees flat on the surface for a better experience.
• To give you more space for your notes on the same layout, we reduced the square grid from 5 mm to 3.88 mm.
• Black spine is protected with high-resistant Fedrigoni paper, which was also used by German camera manufacturer Leica in its “Paper Skin" special edition.
• 160 numbered pages (280 pages as an option)
• Slim size is 4.3 × 8.3 inches (11 × 21 cm) fits the Traveler's Notebook.
• Universal 3.88 mm grid layout
• 70 gsm premium quality Italian paper
• Excellent for Fountain pens
• Table of Contents
• Warm ivory color
• High-resistant Black spine for better protection
• Soft textured cover
• End-sheets in cinnamon color
• Notebooks and Sketchbook guide on the last layout
• Every single notebook has a unique number
Slowly handcrafted in Paris, France.
Cover type: Softcover
Binding: Thread & Cold Glue
Page Numbering: Yes
Sheet Color: Ivory
Size Depth: 8 mm (160 pages), 14 mm (280 pages)
Weight: 179 g (160 pages), 278 g (280 pages)