"Vintage" N.408 (RULED) Notebook. A5 size
Finest, fountain pen friendly Italian paper.
The rose-colored flyleaf, table of contents, and black spine and numbered pages are minute details that show we care. We call it Extraordinary.
•The N.408 is manufactured using traditional bookbinding technique: sewn by threads, it lies 180 degrees flat on the surface for a better experience.
•To give you more space for your notes on the same layout, we reduced the line spacing from 9 mm to 7.76 mm.
• Black spine is protected with high-resistant Fedrigoni paper, which was also used by German camera manufacturer Leica in its “Paper Skin" special edition.
• Thread-sewn binding with cold glue
• 160 numbered pages (280 numbered pages as an option)
• A5 size is 8.3 × 5.8 inches (210 × 148 mm)
• Ruled 7.76 mm line spacing
• 70 gsm premium quality Italian paper
• Excellent for Fountain pens
• Warm ivory color
• High-resistant Black spine for better protection
• Soft textured cover
• End-sheets in cinnamon color
• Notebooks and Sketchbook guide on the last layout
• Every single notebook has a unique number
Slowly handcrafted in Paris, France.
Cover type: Softcover
Binding: Thread & Cold Glue
Page Numbering: Yes
Sheet Color: Ivory
Size Depth: 8 mm (160 pages), 14 mm (280 pages)
Weight: 192 g (160 pages), 310 g (280 pages)