"Pages" Sketchbook. SLIM / Traveler's notebook size. Mixed-Media Paper
2nd Generation of Soumkine's Mixed-Media Sketchbook 'Pages'.
When you want a place to scribble notable quotes and perfect lines of poetry or to sketch ideas and capture spring blooms with watercolor, you want a paper where the pen doesn’t scratch, the ink doesn’t bleed, and the brush glides effortlessly across the page.
This upgrade also contains a lot of small features and performance improvements, based on your kind feedback and comments:
• The 'Pages' Sketchbook is manufactured using traditional bookbinding technique: sewn by threads, it lies 180 degrees flat on the surface for a better experience.
• Black spine is protected with high-resistant Fedrigoni paper, which was also used by German camera manufacturer Leica in its “Paper Skin" special edition.
• 120 pages
• Slim size is 4.3 × 8.3 inches (11 × 21 cm) fits the Traveler's Notebook.
• 120 gsm premium quality Italian paper
• Excellent for Fountain pens
• Handles a moderate use of watercolor and gouache.
• Warm ivory color
• High-resistant Black spine for better protection
• Soft textured cover
• End-sheets in cinnamon color
• Every single notebook has a unique number
Slowly handcrafted in Paris, France.
Cover type: Softcover
Binding: Thread & Cold Glue
Page Numbering: Yes
Sheet Color: Ivory
Size Depth: 8 mm
Weight: 338 g