N.302 (Undated Weekly Planner) Slim / Traveler's notebook size [C]
2nd Generation of Soumkine's Undated Weekly Planner — N.302.
• The N.302 is manufactured using traditional bookbinding technique: sewn by threads, it lies 180 degrees flat on the surface for a better experience.
• Now the monthly and weekly layout grids are printed in color, with beautiful salmon red "Sunday" section.
• We combined the 2 volumes in one for a better structure and got a unified 12-month planner for 58 weeks.
• There's now a full 12-month calendar instead of a 6-month option, and 58 weekly layouts instead of 26.
• Black spine is protected with high-resistant Fedrigoni paper, which was also used by German camera manufacturer Leica in its “Paper Skin" special edition.
• To give you more space for your notes, we expanded the "Soumkine Book" from 25 to 76 numbered pages.
• Slim size is 4.3 × 8.3 inches (11 × 21 cm) fits the Traveler's Notebook
• 200 pages
• Flyleaf with Personal Data and Table of Contents
• 70 gsm premium quality Italian paper
• Excellent for Fountain pens
• Warm ivory color
• High-resistant Black spine for better protection
• Soft textured cover
• End-sheets in cinnamon color
• Notebooks and Sketchbook guide on the last layout
• Every single notebook has a unique number
Because the books are undated, you can start using them whenever you want.
The N.302 is lightweight, elegant planners are perfect for staying organized. Each two-page spread features a weekly planner with plenty of room for extra notes, printed on premium-quality Italian paper.
Slowly handcrafted in Paris, France.
PLEASE NOTE, there is no refund for the digital products.
Return & refunds policy for the physical products:
You may return your order within 15 days of receipt. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Please, send your order and its original packaging to:
Once your return is received, we will send you an email and then your refund will be proceeded.
Shipping costs are non-refundable. When you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Please note that it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
The Soumkine Team works from the Soumkine atelier, located in Paris near Le parc des Buttes-Chaumont, overseeing the journey of each product from inception to production.
We hand-craft every single product, working closely with local suppliers and partners in Paris and other regions across the country to produce a bone fide French brand.
When we say Soumkine is made in France, we mean it.