N.307 (Universal Planner). Sésame Noir Color. Slim / Traveler's notebook size
3rd Generation of Soumkine's absolute best seller — The Universal Planner.
Start using the Universal Planner when you want, and how you want.
Thanks to the special marks on each page you can make a weekly, monthly, or even daily layout. Works perfectly as a simple grid notebook for your memos or sketches.
That's why we call this notebook the Universal planner.
This upgrade also contains a lot of small features and performance improvements, based on your kind feedback and comments:
• The Universal v.3.0 brings the incredible new binding method: sewing by threads, which lets your notebook laying flat for a better experience.
• To give you more space for your notes on the same layout, we reduced the square grid from 5 mm to 3.88 mm.
• Black spine is protected by using high-resistant paper by Fedrigoni. You can find the same paper on the Leica x Fedrigoni collaboration.
• 140 numbered pages (260 or 380 numbered pages as option)
• Pale rose flyleaf with Personal Data and Table of Contents
• Slim size is 4.3 × 8.3 inches (11 × 21 cm) fits the Traveler's Notebook.
• Universal 3.88 mm grid layout
• 70 gsm premium quality Italian paper
• Excellent for Fountain pens
• Warm ivory color
• High-resistant Black spine for better protection
• Soft textured cover
• End-sheets with printed pattern
• Notebooks and Sketchbook guide on the last layout
• Every single notebook has a unique number
PLEASE NOTE, there is no refund for the digital products.
Return & refunds policy for the physical products:
You may return your order within 15 days of receipt. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Please, send your order and its original packaging to:
Once your return is received, we will send you an email and then your refund will be proceeded.
Shipping costs are non-refundable. When you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Please note that it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
The Soumkine Team works from the Soumkine atelier, located in Paris near Le parc des Buttes-Chaumont, overseeing the journey of each product from inception to production.
We hand-craft every single product, working closely with local suppliers and partners in Paris and other regions across the country to produce a bone fide French brand.
When we say Soumkine is made in France, we mean it.