xN.704 (PLAIN) Notebook. B5 size [R]
Finest, fountain pen friendly Italian paper.
The rose-colored flyleaf, table of contents, and black spine and numbered pages are minute details that show we care. We call it Extraordinary.
• The N.704 is manufactured using traditional bookbinding technique: sewn by threads, it lies 180 degrees flat on the surface for a better experience.
• Black spine is protected with high-resistant Fedrigoni paper, which was also used by German camera manufacturer Leica in its “Paper Skin" special edition.
• Thread-sewn binding with cold glue
• 140 numbered pages (260 or 380 numbered pages as option)
• B5 size is 7.5 × 9.8 inches (190 × 250 mm)
• 90 gsm premium quality Italian paper
• Excellent for Fountain pens
• Warm ivory color
• High-resistant Black spine for better protection
• Soft textured cover
• End-sheets in cinnamon color
• Notebooks and Sketchbook guide on the last layout
• Every single notebook has a unique number
Slowly handcrafted in Paris, France.
Cover type: Softcover
Binding: Thread & Cold Glue
Page Numbering: Yes
Sheet Color: Ivory
Size Depth: 8 mm (140 pages), 14 mm (260 pages), 20 mm (380 pages)
Weight: 355 g (140 pages), 560 g (260 pages), 745 g (380 pages)